I've been busy.
And I know I'm always busy, but lately I've been even busier. I have:
1) Started two new blogs (work stuff...nothing good to see here).
2) Baked. A lot. A LOT. I'm becoming a bread baker. I never thought I would become any kind of baker. I really love it.
3) Running at 5 MPH. I know that's not fast, but whatever. I'm fat. Shut up.
4) Clearing out the clothing that no longer fits my children. In a related story? My children are pretty much nude.
5) Selling crap on eBay.
6) Donating crap to the local rescue mission.
7) Thinking about and/or enjoying some surprises lately.
8) Playing Just Dance with my peeps. Jason got it for all of us for Christmas. Waiting is not his strong point.
9) Giving unwanted advice.
10) And most of all? Hanging with these two.
Yeah. That's Family Guy's Something, Something, Something Darkside. Which I got for review. Because I'm the LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE.