I've been busy.
And I know I'm always busy, but lately I've been even busier. I have:
1) Started two new blogs (work stuff...nothing good to see here).
2) Baked. A lot. A LOT. I'm becoming a bread baker. I never thought I would become any kind of baker. I really love it.
3) Running at 5 MPH. I know that's not fast, but whatever. I'm fat. Shut up.
4) Clearing out the clothing that no longer fits my children. In a related story? My children are pretty much nude.
5) Selling crap on eBay.
6) Donating crap to the local rescue mission.
7) Thinking about and/or enjoying some surprises lately.
8) Playing Just Dance with my peeps. Jason got it for all of us for Christmas. Waiting is not his strong point.
9) Giving unwanted advice.
10) And most of all? Hanging with these two.
Yeah. That's Family Guy's Something, Something, Something Darkside. Which I got for review. Because I'm the LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE.
I want to come play Just Dance! Ya would love it too!!!
I didn't take that movie. I probably the only person on the planet whose never seen Family Guy.
5.0 running ROCKS! I never got above 4.0.
Bread baking - ROCKS!
Merry Christmas to you all! LOVE, ME
I love you!!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Just want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010.
I feel the sudden urge to bake now! haha! Hoping your Christmas is joyful and blessed.
You're a rockstar and I want all the unsolicited advice you have to offer.
Love you sister girl (lily is calling me mama girl since i call her baby girl now so I officially dub you sister girl lol)
Stephanie, I'm wishing you and your famly a very Merry Christmas!
I asked for your book for Christmas because I'd been looking for it everywhere and could never find it. And someone finally bought it for me! When my sister was looking at it, she declared that she wanted to read it, too, so I'm going to buy her a copy, as well.
Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment