1) I have never eaten a fried pickle, nor do I have any desire to do so.
2) No, I don't want no sweet tea.
3) I rarely pitch either a conniption or hissy fit. And I NEVER throw either.
4) I'm not fixing to do very many things either, quite frankly.
5) I'm not exactly sure where yonder is.
6) I sometimes mistakenly hand over the granulated white kind when people ask for some sugar. That's not what people mean.
7) I don't bring my entire family to the emergency room.
8) I don't care for grits.
9) I mistakenly assume that when people have their turn signal on, they are actually going to turn. This rarely happens.
10) I don't know how many of any given item constitute a "mess".