1) If you have not the ovarian fortitude to drive the stretch of interstate 40 between Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN could you please for the love of God and all that is Holy at least stay out of the left-hand lane so those of us who aren't apt to slam on our brakes around every single freaking curve can actually get where we need to be? Thanks much.
2) If you are texting and driving someone needs to hit you in your face. With a chair.
3) If you want to insult me you are absolutely not going to do so by saying about me, "Stephanie does too much for her customers" in the same tone of voice that I would say "That individual has herpes". I mean, seriously? That's the worst thing you have to say about me? "That damn Stephanie. She wants her customers to be successful. Whore."
I mean, really. Call me fat or something. I'm used to that. Saying I care too much about people isn't really an insult. Try harder next time.
4) Doing things for charity just so people will say "Oh how awesome you are! You did something for charity!"? Um, no. Just no.
4a) If you give used clothing to an organization? Please wash it first. No one wants your dirty underwear.
4b) No, I'm not kidding.
5) I'm really a cranky traveler unless it's for vacation. Traffic makes me ragey. Being in a hotel alone makes my head hurt. The one time a year I use a blow-dryer? Oh dear God. Someone hold me.
6) I love, love, love my family. They are not perfect, but I'm so glad they are mine.