1) It's not okay, not even a little bit, what you said to me when I told you I had a miscarriage. The only appropriate response would have been "I'm sorry". I don't need your personal issues clouding up my pain. I regret ever telling you, especially knowing that you told others when I asked you to keep it between us.
2) Also? Get some fracking therapy. For the love of God.
3) I think you made a horrible mistake. I think you're getting ready to make an even bigger one. I've tried to tell you, but you only hear what you want to hear. It makes me sad.
4) I can't help you anymore.
5) When you tell me your problems? I seriously want to stab you in the face. You have literally no idea how lucky you are and you don't appreciate anything. Jesus does not approve of you.
6) I really don't understand why you think you are so much better than me. I know I'm not great or anything, but really. You suck. Jesus also does not approve of you.
7) Everything out of your mouth is a lie. You're the douchiest of all the douchehats and I would be pretty ecstatic if I never had to see your lying ass ever again.
8) Please be there when I get there. You're the only one who is nice to me. You're the only one who listens to me. You're the only one I like.
9) Please love me. Please.
10) I'm afraid to write. I'm afraid of what's going to happen next. I'm afraid of telling the truth. I'm afraid of how much it's going to hurt.
11) I'm afraid.
12) I feel alone a lot of the time. I really don't like it, but I don't know how to fix it either.
13) I don't know what will happen when you go. All I know is when I think about it my throat closes up and I feel like I'm going to die. Like my heart is shattered.
14) You're wrong about me. You're wrong about a lot of things.
15) I would have been a great mom to you. I'm sorry every day that I didn't get that chance.